Yoga does not change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.
The philosophy at Julie Sill Yoga is rooted in functional movement techniques to develop strength, cultivate flexibility, instill breath awareness, rest, rejuvenate and relax while developing meditation skills. At JSY, you will receive the guidance, structure and support you need to help you on your wellness journey. Students learn about the mind/body connection, cultivate relaxation techniques and develop self-recognition. Our focus is more than burning calories and toning muscles but rather a total mind/body experience that combines strengthening, stretching, connecting with the core, diaphragmatic breathing, accessible meditation techniques and deep relaxation. All levels of students are welcome and you are encouraged to work within your body's abilities. Students explore safe, effective movements, practice at their own pace and develop at their own rate.
Click here for Yoga and Pilates Schedule
Click here for Prices/Policy
Julie Sill Experience and Training
Julie Sill is a Yoga and Pilates teacher with over 35 years of experience. Julie has obtained numerous certifications from a wide variety of trainings, workshops and intensives studying with world-renown teachers and mentors. Well known for her passion and dedication to an active lifestyle, Julie demonstrates a strong commitment to her clients leading them on their wellness journey.
- AFFA Fitness Trainer, Yoga and Pilates
- Anatomy Training with Tias Little
- Anusara Yoga with Sue Elkin, Naime Jezzeny
- Ashtanga Yoga with David Swensen, David Williams, Maty Ezraty
- Balanced Body Pilates Reformer Certification
- Forrest Yoga with Anna Forrest
- Integrative Nutrition Workshops
- Iyengar Yoga with John Schumacher, Bobbie Golden, Kevin Gardner
- Meditation Series with Parvati Saraswarti
- Kundalini Yoga with Mahan Rishi, Nirbhe Kaur Khalsa
- Plant-Based Wellness Seminars
- Power Yoga with Beryl Bender Birch, Bryan Kest
- Raw Foods Workshops
- Restorative Yoga Immersions with Jillian Pransky
- Robert Tisserand Essential Oil Seminars
- Ron Fletcher Pilates Method
- Tantra Yoga with Rod Stryker
- Vinyasa Krama Yoga with Rama Ramanathan
- Vinyasa Yoga with Shiva Rae
- Yoga Therapy with Mukunda Stiles
Off the mat, Julie enjoys staying active cycling, golfing, kayaking, scuba diving, SUP and skiing. Julie is deeply committed to living a plant-based lifestyle and enjoys sharing her knowledge throughout the community.